Nestled in the lake country of western Kentucky, this 3 diamond resort offers lodging, camping, boating, dining, and 1,700 acres of breathtaking recreational opportunities.
Rooms for the conference can be reserved now by calling Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park at: (800) 325-0146 or (270) 362-4271. Make sure to mention KAMM to receive the group rate. We reserved lodge rooms and various sized cabins.
For a area map of the park, see the Kentucky Dam Village area map.
Map of the Park: To see a map of the park, and map of the locations of the cabins, click the link Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park maps.
Accommodations & Rates
Our group rooms are going quickly, so make your reservations now. The cabins are great for groups.
Village Inn Lodge
The nautical theme of the Village Inn Lodge lobby is reflected in a spacious, bow shaped design, polished metalwork and rich aquatic tones. Each of the 72 rooms at the Village Inn Lodge offer a private patio or balcony.
- Village Inn Lodge Rooms @ $64.95 each (double bed or king)
- Village Inn Pet friendly Lodge Rooms @ $64.95 (one time $25.00 pet friendly charge) – only 2 available
Village Green Inn
Located by the 18-hole golf course, the Village Green is a mini-ledge that offers 14 rooms. Includes its own lobby area and front porch.
- Village Green Lodge Rooms @ $64.95 each
We have reserved various cabin sizes. Cabins are great for groups and can accommodate additional folks . Cabins have 2 double beds in each bedroom. All cabins have tableware and cooking utensils.
One Bedroom Cabin
- One Bedroom One Bath Cottage @ 71.96
Two Bedroom Cabins - (double beds in each bedroom)
- Two Bedroom One ½ Bath Cottages @ $89.96 each
- Two Bedroom One Bath Cottages @ $89.96 each
- Two Bedroom Two Bath Villa Cottages @ $170.96 each