Welcome to the KAMM Store
The KAMM Store is Officially Open for Business
KAMM is undertaking a fund-raising event by selling t-shirts and hats with $3 – $5 from each t-shirt and $2 per hat sale being donated to the American Red Cross. KAMM’s goal is to raise up to $1,000 to aid Kentucky disaster victims.
KAMM Store Products - Mitigation Matters
The KAMM t-shirts are high-quality pre-shrunk cotton and are available in two colors: sagestone and navy. Sizes range from large – 2XL and are available in short and long sleeve. The hats are navy with gray and blue stitching - one size fits all. All merchandise has “Mitigation Matters” on the back.
Orders may be shipped (shipping and handling fees apply) or picked up in Frankfort, KY. Please contact us by email for special shipping rates on bulk orders.
KAMM Store Merchandise
KAMM Store Order Form and Instructions
To order from the KAMM Store:
It is easy to order several products on the order form and your order total will automatically be calculated in the order form.
To open the order form, click the KAMM Store Order Form. The KAMM Order Form is an Excel file, complete the required fields to place your order, and e-mail it the to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us by email for special shipping rates on bulk orders.
Step-by-Step Instructions: Please use the Order Form to complete your order following these easy steps:
1) Click on the KAMM Store Order Form. This will open the form on your computer as an Excel spreadsheet.
2) Please complete all required fields that are denoted with a red asterisk (*). Fields that you will use are outlined in blue.
3) Enter your contact/shipping information.
4) Indicate whether the order will be shipped (Y/N). If yes, shipping and handling fees will automatically be added to your order. Please contact us by email for special shipping rates on bulk orders.
5) Enter the quantity of each t-shirt (short sleeve or long sleeve) and/or hat you would like to order; the spreadsheet will calculate your total order cost.
6) Enter the payment method in the dropdown box; payment options are explained below.
7) Once you have entered the information for your order, click the Save button in Excel; this will prompt you to save your KAMM Store Order Form.
8) Attach your saved KAMM Store Order Form in an email to KAMM (email@example.com). Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from KAMM.
Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for special shipping rates on bulk orders.
If you have any questions or problems with the KAMM Store Order Form e-mail KAMM (email@example.com); we will be happy to assist you.
Methods of Payment
On the KAMM Store Order Form, there are three payment options, as explained below:
By Mail: Print your Order Form, make a check payable to KAMM, and mail to: KAMM, PO Box 1016, Frankfort, KY 40602-1016. Shipping and handling charges apply. Items will be shipped when payment is received.
In Person: Upon receipt of your Order Form, KAMM will contact you to set up a pickup date and time. Checks and cash accepted. No shipping and handling charges apply.
All orders may be picked up at: Kentucky Division of Water , 200 Fair Oaks Lane, 4th Floor, Frankfort, KY 40601.
PayPal/Credit Card: A direct link below will allow you to pay via PayPal or a major credit card. You must enter the amount of your purchase from the KAMM Store Order Form.